Educational Services Center
1000 Harrison Street
La Porte, IN 46350
Phone: (219) 362-7056
2020-2021 School Year - Getting Back on Track
Below you will find "Getting Back on Track" information for the 2020-2021 school year. This information outlines the La Porte Community School Corporation's ongoing plan to move forward during these challenging times. For your convenience, we have included seperate "Appendix" section with indivual links to each of the appendices in the COVID-19 Plan.
August 4th, 2020
July 28th, 2020
- Getting Back to Learning Options Overview
- Visión General del Plan de Aprendizaje 2020-2021 para Padres
July 27th, 2020
- Video Stream of July 27th, 2020 Board Meeting
- Board Presentation - July 27th, 2020
- Individual COVID-19 Plan Appendices
- Appendix A - La Porte High School
- Appendix B - La Porte Middle School
- Appendix C - Kesling Intermediate School
- Appendix D - Elementary Schools
- Appendix E - Special Education
- Appendix F - Nurses Office
- Appendix G - Transportation Department
- Appendix H - Maintenance Department
- Appendix I - Food Service
- Appendix J - Technology Department
- Appendix K - Athletics
- Appendix L - Child Care
- Appendix M - School Year Calendar
- Appendix N - Employee Daily Screening Survey
- Appendix O - Parent/Student COVID-19 Screening Checklist
- Appendix P - Employee Rights Under FFCRA
- Appendix Q - Visitor COVID-19 Screening Procedures
- Appendix R - Parent-Student Re Entry Survey
- Appendix S - Staff Return Survey
- Appendix T - Learning Plan Overview for Parents
- Appendix U - Teacher Return Plan Options
- Appendix V - COVID-19 Case Response Protocol
- Appendix W - COVID-19 Safety Posters for Students, Parents and Staff
- Appendix X - LaPorte County Free COVID-19 Testing Site Details
- Complete COVID-19 Plan Appendix
July 14th, 2020
Decisions Regarding Delays and Cancellations
Please click on the link below for a message from the Superintendent.
Guidelines for Control of Head Lice
Parents/Guardians, and Community members,
The following link along with other resources on this page are being posted for the benefit of all LPCSC children, parents, and staff.
Head lice is not a pleasurable matter to address but we are finding that commitment to routines will lessen the effects and inconvenience cause by line.
Please click the below link for additional information regarding Head Lice.
Boston Building Project Plans
Please click on the link below to view information regarding the plans for the Boston building.