Kingsford Heights News
Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week
Monday, Oct. 22 - Lei Off of Drugs Hawaiian Day
Tuesday, Oct. 23 - Put a Cap on Drugs Hat Day
Wednesday, Oct. 24 - Don't be an AirHead Stay Off Drugs
Thursday, Oct. 25 - PEACE Out to Drugs 70's Flashback Day
Friday, Oct. 26 - Our Future Is Bright! Neon/Bright Color Day
STEM Family Night
Save the Date
Thursday November 8, 2018
Free and Fun Science Activities for the whole famiy!
Students come with a parent!
Launch a Catapult
Build a Birdfeeder
Race Hot Wheels Cars
Design a Glider
RSVP's will be sent home soon
2018-2019 Textbook Rental, Fees, and Supplies
Kindergarten - $133.00
First Grade - $171.00
Second Grade - $157.00
Third Grade - $158.00
Fourth Grade - $146.00
Fifth Grade - $147.00
Sixth Grade - $244.00
Seventh Grade - $244.00
Eighth Grade - $255.00
Book rental and fees at La Porte High School are based on each individual student’s class selection.
In preparation for eLearning Days in the 2018-2019 school year, it is important that we collect data regarding Internet access at home. We are asking that each family complete a brief survey.
Please do the following:
- Go to the Kingsford Heights School website at: http://www.lpcsc.k12.in.us/kingsford_heights/
- Go to Technology Survey and click: https://goo.gl/forms/pcIt4dOfeN0wnMiW2
If you cannot access this survey, please contact the School Office at 393-3116 for assistance.
Contacting Staff through Emails
If a parent, guardian, or patron needs to contact a staff member, the staff directory is available on the LPCSC home page.
Dismissal and Arrival at Kingsford Heights School
- Breakfast: Doors open at 8:15. For the safety of our students, please be patient and join the line of cars waiting to drop off at the breakfast doors. Students should arrive between 8:15 and 8:25.
- There is no outside supervision when students arrive. Teachers are preparing for the day. Students who are not eating breakfast at school should not arrive before 8:35. The tardy bell does not ring until 8:45.
- At dismissal, once again I ask for your patience. Please pull up to the curb to pick up your child. Help keep all of our students safe by following these requests.
- Please remember to call the office at 393-3116 no later than 2:30 if you need to change your child’s dismissal plans.
Thank you for your cooperation.