Child Care Office
602 F St.
LaPorte, IN 46350
Director: Mrs. Shelley Ludlow
Child Care is a self-supporting program which provides safe quality care for school-aged children during the hours when there is no adult supervision at home. The Child Care program includes crafts, recreation time, breakfast and/or afternoon snacks and quiet or study time.
Be advised space is limited in the Child Care programs.
Before and after school Child Care is available at Crichfield, Kingsbury & Riley.
Transportation is provided to and from the remaining schools, Handley, Hailmann,Indian Trail, Kingsford Heights and Lincoln.
Child Care Information
Child Care opens at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 6:00 p.m.
- $30.00 equipment fee (per family)
- 1-2 days - $15.00 per child per week (AM or PM)
- 3-4 or 5 days - $25.00 per child per week (AM or PM)
Closings, Delays & Early Dismissals
- When school is delayed, Child Care will be open at 7:00 a.m.
- When school is dismissed early, parents will be contacted and students will need to be picked up from their Child Care Program Site.
- When school is closed, there will be no Child Care.